Welcome to Mrs. 3rd Grade Class!
Third grade is a very exciting year. Our students are eager to learn, and we have lots of material to cover. The third grade curriculum is filled with fun and challenging subjects. Here are a few highlighted topics:
- Rocks and minerals
- Life cycles of plants
- How to write paragraphs
- Writing friendly letters and running a post office
- Developing the writing process and creative writing styles
- The history, geography, government, and cultures of our communities
- Multiplication and division
- Learning to live our lives as disciples of Jesus
In order to foster good study habits the students faithfully record daily assignments and important information in their assignment notebooks. Please take time to inspect their notebook and home folder nightly. Notebooks are checked every morning by me. In order to develop responsibility, this will be third grades most up to date form of communication.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me through my voicemail (272-3922 ext. 124), email (email@example.com), or drop me a note.
Also Check out more information on my BLOG!