Greetings, Christ the King families! We hope you all are doing well as you adjust to this new routine. Know that we miss you and pray for you daily.
- Parish Novena: Our parish-wide novena continues! Go to https://www.praymorenovenas.com/pandemic-novena and scroll down to Day 2.
- Dealing with anxiety? Here’s a short video from our School Counselor, Nicole Taulbee, with some suggestions: https://youtu.be/fDWV49qGdVk
- Prayer Resource for the Day: You can find the readings for daily Mass at usccb.org, or by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prayer Intention for the Day: Medical workers and others who are working long hours to try and keep the public safe.
- Suggested Act of Kindness for the Day: Use this time to forgive one person or let go of one grudge you’ve been holding onto.
Sincerely in Christ our King,
The Pastoral Team at Christ the King Parish