Greetings, Christ the King parishioners! We hope you all are doing well as you adjust to this new routine. Know that we miss you and pray for you daily.
- Be careful! There are “bad actors” (as our tech company likes to call them) out there who are using this crisis to send out spoof emails, hoping that you’ll be less watchful about clicking on harmful links. Please be sure you trust the sender before clicking on any hyperlinks or attachments. Any email from Christ the King will come from an address ending in christthekingonline.org. If an email seems suspicious, email one of the clergy and we can tell you if it’s legitimate.
- By popular demand, today we’ll start following our noon Angelus with Mass instead of just a Gospel reflection!
- Parish Novena: Our parish-wide novena continues! Go to https://www.praymorenovenas.com/pandemic-novena and scroll down to Day 3.
- Curious as to how other parish families are dealing with the shutdown? Check out this message from the Gaspers: https://youtu.be/MRC6jk9K-tw
- Prayer Resource for the Day: Our diocese’s Office of Family Life is keeping an updated posting of “quarantine resources” for families’ spiritual and practical wellbeing; https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Cancelled-Events—Quarantine-Resources–.html?soid=1118124188939&aid=kGPpAYAybgQ
- Prayer Intention for the Day: For our parishioners who are homebound or who live in assisted living or nursing homes.
- Suggested Act of Kindness for the Day: Thank someone for something you might have otherwise overlooked.
Have you missed previous videos or reflections? Go to the Christ the King Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqv918ak5sglBo-JlVUbBQ (or search for “Christ the King Parish – South Bend” on Youtube)
Let’s keep praying for one another until we can be together again.
Sincerely in Christ our King,
The Pastoral Team at Christ the King Parish