Updates: Just a reminder to take a look at Bishop Rhoades’ letter about resuming public Masses, if you haven’t already: https://todayscatholic.org/public-liturgies-to-resume-with-restrictions-for-safety/ Here are the highlights of our plans at Christ the King:
- Sunday Masses will resume beginning with the 5pm Vigil on Saturday, May 23rd.
- Weekday Masses will resume on Monday, May 25th.
- Seating in the church will be limited. Overflow Masses will be held in the gym at 5pm (Saturday), 8:45am, and 10:30am.
- All parishioners will be asked to wear masks.
- People 65 and older, as well as those with underlying health conditions, are encouraged to stay home.
- More details to come next week!